Terms & Conditions
2. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Deenkee, or (b) you are not permitted to receive any Services under the laws of United Kingdom or other countries / regions including the country / region in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
3. You acknowledge and agree that Deenkee may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Site. By continuing to use the Services or the Site, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
4. If TOMTOM.com has posted or provided a translation of the English language version of the Terms, you agree that the translation is provided for convenience only and that the English language version will govern your uses of the Services or the Site.
5. You may be required to enter into a separate agreement, whether online or offline, with Deenkee or our affiliate for any Service ("Additional Agreements"). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service concerned.
6. The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of Deenkee.